myVLM COMPETITION Mother’s Day
Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is Voici La Mode Group – henceforth referred to as “the Promoter”.
2. The Promotional competition is open to all Cypriot Residents who are in possession of a valid identity document, except any employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the Promoter or any person who controls or is controlled, directly or indirectly, by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of the aforesaid people (hereinafter referred to as “Disqualified Persons”).
3. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her legal guardian at all times, who approves of, and consents to the participant taking part in the competition and the participant’s possession/receipt of the prize.
4. This promotional competition runs from the 8th of May till the 14th of May 2023 (the closing date).
5. To enter, participants will be required to make any transaction from any of the following stores operated by the VLM Group: Marks and Spencer (Nicosia only), Celio, Sfera, Etam, Undiz, Accessorize and Café la Mode.
6. The promotional competition is only available for people who have registered for the myVLM Loyalty Program. To become a member of the myVLM Loyalty Program, please visit the website https://myvlm.com/en/ and follow the instructions included there.
7. Participants are allowed to enter the competition as many times as they want, provided that each time they make a transaction.
8. 10 participants stand a chance to win one Afternoon Tea for 2 persons at Café la Mode Acropolis or Dasoupolis.
9. The winners of the Promotional Competition will be announced on Tuesday 16th of May 2023.
10. In order to redeem the Afternoon Tea, the winners need to book their table at Café La Mode and mention their prize upon their arrival at the restaurant.
11. Prizes are strictly personal and may not be assigned to another person or exchanged or redeemed for money.
12. The winners of the Promotional Competition may redeem their prize from 16/5 – 30/6 (inclusive) at Café la Mode Acropolis or Dasoupolis, from Monday – Friday. Weekends & Public Holidays are excluded.
13. The winners will need to pay the difference for any other charges that are not covered from the prize.
14. By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel the promotional competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deem necessary.
15. Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors or from disqualified persons will be declared invalid.
16. The winner will be selected by means of a random draw and will be notified via private message, telephonically or via social media upon which they will be required to verify their details. The organizers will endeavour to contact the prize winners once every day for 5 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. However, if they cannot be reached and do not return the call, the person/s will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
17. The Promoter is not liable for any defect in the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value or the cash equivalent, as determined by the Promoter.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to use the winner’s images for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, and may require the winner to be identified, photographed and published in printed media, or to appear on radio, when accepting his/her prize and/or after having received his/her prize. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used and must formally notify the Promoter, in writing, of such objection, after being informed that he/she is the winner.
19. In the event that the prize/s is/are not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
20. All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in the promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of gross negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the prize).
21. The Promoter assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
22. The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or prize redemption process of the promotional competition.
23. Neither the Promoter nor employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the Promoter shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by a participant.