myVLM XMAS Competition Terms and Conditions
It’s the most wonderful myVLM time of the year
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Voici La Mode Group – henceforth referred to as “the Promoter”.
- The Promotional competition is open to all Cypriot Residents who are in possession of a valid identity document, except any employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the Promoter or any person who controls or is controlled, directly or indirectly, by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of the aforesaid people (hereinafter referred to as “Disqualified Persons”).
- Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her legal guardian at all times, who approves of, and consents to the participant taking part in the competition and the participant’s possession/receipt of the prize.
- This promotional competition runs from 1st of December till 24th December 2022 (the closing date).
- To enter, participants will be required to make purchases for a sum that exceeds 50euros in one single transaction from any of the following stores operated by the VLM Group: Marks and Spencer (Nicosia only), Celio, Sfera, Etam, Undiz, Accessorize and Café la Mode.
- The promotional competition is only available for person who have registered for the myVLM Loyalty Program. To become a member of the myVLM Loyalty Program, please visit the website https://myvlm.com/en/ and follow the instructions included there.
- Participants are allowed to enter the competition as many times as they want, provided that each time they make a purchase above 50euros in a single transaction.
- Five participants stand a chance to win a voucher for one night for two persons at the five star Anabelle Hotel in Paphos on a BB basis.
- In order to redeem the voucher, the winners need to email a copy of the winning voucher to the reservations department at email@example.com when making a booking and present this voucher at reception upon arrival at the hotel.
- Vouchers are strictly personal and may not be assigned to another person or exchanged or redeemed for money.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed from 1st January 2023 – 31st March 2023 (inclusive) at Annabelle Hotel.
- The voucher holder will pay the difference in accommodation and incidental charges, where applicable.
- By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel the promotional competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deem necessary.
- Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors or from disqualified persons will be declared invalid.
- The winner will be selected by means of a random draw and will be notified via private message, telephonically or via social media upon which they will be required to verify their details. The organizers will endeavour to contact the prize winners once every day for 5 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. However, if they cannot be reached and do not return the call, the person/s will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
- The Promoter is not liable for any defect in the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value or the cash equivalent, as determined by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the winner’s images for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, and may require the winner to be identified, photographed and published in printed media, or to appear on radio, when accepting his/her prize and/or after having received his/her prize. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used and must formally notify the Promoter, in writing, of such objection, after being informed that he/she is the winner.
- In the event that the prize/s are/is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
- All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in the promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of gross negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the prize).
- The Promoter assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter is not liable for any technical failures affecting the participation and/or prize redemption process of the promotional competition.
- Neither the Promoter nor employee, director, officer, member, partner, agent, consultant, advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, supplier, affiliates and/or associated companies of the Promoter shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by a participant.
What are the benefits of myVLM loyalty program?
“myVLM” is the brand-new loyalty program from Voici La Mode Group that combines international Fashion Brands and café/restaurant chain under one common scheme.
Being a member of myVLM loyalty program, allows you to make purchases, collect and redeem points at all 7 brands of the Group – Marks & Spencer Nicosia, Celio, Accessorize, Sfera, Etam, Undiz and Café la Mode.
Additionally, you will be able to collect extra points from occasional promotional actions from the scheme, once you have given your consent to receive communication from myVLM.
How can I become a member?
You can easily register in the myVLM scheme.
Create your Account completely free of charge, in one of the three following ways:
- At all Voici La Mode Group stores.
- Through the website http://myvlm.com, in the Registration / Login section.
- Through the “myVLM” mobile app for Android and iOs.
How do I collect points?
As a member of myVLM program you can earn points from your first transaction as follows:
- 1 Point for every €1 transaction at the following brands: Marks & Spencer Nicosia, Celio, Etam, Undiz, Sfera, Accessorize and Café la Mode restaurants.
Is there any cost for the card?
“myVLM” card is digital and completely free of charge.
Can I have more than one myVLM Accounts?
Every member is unique and enjoys unique benefits. That’s why you cannot have more than one myVLM Accounts. The Account is individual and is connected to the mobile number you declare during your registration.
Can I transfer my Account to another person?
myVLM Account is personal and cannot be transferred in any way to another person.
If we make a purchase as a group, how are the points credited?
myVLM Account is individual. Consequently, points are credited only to the Account owner during a purchase.
Do I need to present my Digital card number to earn points?
If it’s convenient for you to present your myVLM digital card number, either by SMS or (digitally) on your mobile app, you can present it to the cashier and collect points from your transaction. You can also be identified by the cashier with the mobile number that you used during your registration to the loyalty program and collect points to your account.
Furthermore, you can earn points without any transaction, simply via the promotional actions of the program.
How can I redeem the points I have earned?
Necessary condition to redeem your points is to install MyVLM mobile app to your cell phone.
Once you have reached the following redemption levels, you may redeem your points in the following ways:
- At 375 points you win the Bonus Pack*, a total value of €25, which includes 5 bonus vouchers of €5 each for Marks & Spencer Nicosia, Celio, Accessorize, Sfera, Etam/Undiz
- At 750 points you win the second Bonus Pack*, a total value of €50, which is automatically redeemed by the cash system on your next purchase, and includes 6 bonus vouchers. 4 vouchers of €10 (Marks & Spencer Nicosia, Celio, Sfera, Etam/Undiz) & 2 vouchers of €5 (Accessorize, Café la Mode).
After the redemption of your Bonus Packs, the points belonging to each Bonus Pack are removed from your point balance.
Points can only be redeemed after your registration is completed.
Where can I access the Bonus Pack?
The Bonus Pack section is available on your account at http://myvlm.com and also on your myVLM mobile application, under REWARDS section.
Is it possible to cancel my point redemption after I have already redeemed my points?
Points can not be cancelled or returned after the point redemption has been made.
How can I use the Bonus Packs I’ve earned?
Both Bonus Packs are valid up to 3 months, from the redemption date and you can redeem each voucher (of €5 or €10) in one transaction of equal or greater value to the brands written on each voucher. Redemption is done by displaying the voucher to the cashier, through MyVLM mobile app.
If I make a purchase with a bonus voucher but I decided to return it, can I get my bonus voucher back?
If an item was purchased with the redemption of a bonus voucher, you cannot get the voucher back. Instead you can apply for a credit note, which is issued in the original value of the item purchased and applies only to one transaction, in the same store, on the credit note’s validity period.
Do points have an expiry date?
The points expire 18 months after the date they were created.
Do bonus vouchers have an expiry date?
Bonus Vouchers contained in the Bonus Packs expire 3 months after their issue date.
Where can I get information for my point balance?
You can find information about your point balance in the following ways:
- Through the website http://myvlm.com under the “MYVLM” section (sign in with your mobile number and the code you received via SMS during your registration)
- From your mobile phone using the myVLM app (sign in as mentioned above)
- By calling Customer Service at 80077070 (local charge)
If my contact details have been changed, what should I do to update them?
You may update your contact information in one of the following ways:
- In the microsite http://myvlm.com , under the section “Profile”
- By calling the Customer Service, 80077070 (local charge, Monday – Friday 09:00 to 17:00)
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If I no longer wish to be a member, how do I cancel my membership?
If you do not wish to be a member of “myVLM” program anymore or you wish to know how we utilise your personal data, you can contact our Customer Service, through the myVLM contact form or via email at email@example.com.